Contact Chakkrit - Enquire Below
Paul is an Executive Vice President in the Investment Sales Division of Jones Lang LaSalle’s Hotels & Hospitality Group for Asia. He assists investors across Asia in the sales and acquisitions of major hotel, resort and tourism assets, from deal sourcing, qualitative and quantitative analyses, marketing, due diligence and execution through to closing.
Experience & Education
Paul commenced his real estate career at JLL in the Thailand Capital Markets team, responsible for office, retail and industrial transactions. After spending four years in Capital Markets, Paul joined the Asia Investment Sales Team in the Hotels & Hospitality Group. Since joining JLL in 2009, Paul has completed real estate assignments worth over USD 1 billion, with hotel transactions successfully completed in Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. His diverse experience includes land sale, land lease, joint venture, debt sourcing and negotiation.
The Premier Inn Thailand Portfolio and InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort & Spa won HICAP Deal of the Year 2018 and 2019, respectively.
Some of the high-profile transactions with record prices include:
– Highest price per key for Bangkok upscale market for the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok
– Highest price per key in Koh Samui for the InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam
– Largest transactions in Samui and Hua Hin
Notable sales include:
– InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort & Spa
– Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
– Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok
– BIG Hotel (now Hotel G Singapore)
– Dash Hotel Bali
– Tune Hotels Legian & Kuta
– Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort & Spa
– Premier Inn Thailand Portfolio (now Travelodge Bangkok and Pattaya)
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Paul worked in a couple of Investment Banks and a boutique Merchant Bank. His duties spanned across multiple fields such as investment management, investment banking and private banking. He has worked in the United States, Singapore and Thailand.
Paul holds a Bachelor of Business Administration (Magna Cum Laude) with a concentration in Finance from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California.