Contact James - Enquire Below
James heads up the South West hotels team whose work encompasses hotel agency (sales and acquisitions), cottage complex agency (both sales and acquisitions) and hotel valuation and consultancy work.
James joined Savills in 2013 before undertaking a post graduate diploma in surveying which he completed with a distinction. He subsequently qualified as a chartered surveyor in 2016.
- Duchy Portfolio: Sale of 3 assets in the Torbay area for £12.5m for a UK hotel owner operator. Sold to South African private equity.
- La Grande Mare, Guernsey: Sale of a hotel and golf club with leisure club on Guernsey for £6m on behalf of a private client to HNWI.
- Henrietta House, Bath: Sale of a 21 bedroom hotel in Bath for £4.1 million on behalf of an owner operator to a UK hotel company.
- Lyndhurst Park, Lyndhurst: Purchase of the former Lyndhurst Park hotel on behalf of a client for £5.3 million from a UK based developer.
- Lansdown Grove Hotel, Bath: Sale of a 62 bedroom hotel in Bath for £8.1 million on behalf of an investor.
- Egypt Mill, Nailsworth: Purchase of a 30 bedroom hotel from a private owner on behalf of a UK Pub company for £4.275 million.
- Ibis Swansea and Ibis Budget Newport: Sold to a Private Investor who subsequently leased the assets to AGO Hotels
- Highbullen Hotel, North Devon: Sold on behalf of a Private Individual off a Guide Price of £5m to Hotel Investment company
- Forest Park Hotel, New Forest: 40 bedroom country house hotel. Sold on behalf of a private owner for £7.75 million to a UK hotel company.
- Moorland Hotel, Haytor: 35 bedroom country hotel on Dartmoor. Sold for £4m to a UK hotel company.