Mark leads the Sydney investment sales team where he originates and leads major Hotel Brokerage assignments throughout Australia as well as sourcing investment capital from Asia and Australia while maintaining major client relationships.
After completing a Bachelor of Economics Degree at LaTrobe University Melbourne, Mark commenced his career in the Hotel industry with the Melbourne Tourism Authority and Convention Bureau before joining KPMG Melbourne office as a Senior Consultant – Hotels. At KPMG he undertook financial and investment feasibility, corporate advisory and insolvency related hotel property assignments throughout Australia over a three-year period.
Mark also held Senior Executive positions and operational roles at both the property and corporate levels with International Hotel Groups including Ramada/Renaissance and Radisson over a six-year period.
Over the past two decades, Mark has been involved in most major 4- and 5-star hotel transactions throughout Australia as well as several major portfolios. Having personally negotiated over 120 major hotel transactions worth in excess of $5 Billion in combined value, Mark is one of the regions most
experienced and trusted advisors.
Notable sales include:
– Sebel Canberra $48m
– Westin Perth $205m
– Aloft Perth $100m
– Four Points by Sheraton Sydney $156m
– Sheraton Melbourne $135m
– Marriott Portfolio (Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane) $415m
– Hyatt Canberra & Hyatt Adelaide $155m
– Avillion Hotel Sydney $115m
– Swissotel Sydney $90m
– Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour Sydney $76m
– Marque Hotel Portfolio (Sydney, Brisbane & Canberra) $72m
– Mercure Hotel Sydney $78.8m
– Clocktower Square Complex Sydney $72m
– Marriott Surfers Paradise Resort $75m
– Crowne Plaza Perth $50m
– Hilton Melbourne South Wharf $230m
– Pullman Cairns International $75m
– Citigate Perth $61m
– Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley $45m
– Blue Sydney $30m
– Breakfree on Clarence Sydney $30m
– Adina Brisbane $48m
– Rendezvous Sydney Central Hotel $38m
– Hilton Melbourne Airport $109m
Education and Affiliations
Bachelor of Economics Degree from LaTrobe University in Melbourne.