Hotel for Sale
Christie & Co are offering for sale the Beresford Hotel in Narrowcliff Newquay, near Cornwall in England.
- 106 Ensuite Bedrooms
- Restaurant, Bar & Ballroom
- Stunning Sea Views
- Signinificant Upside
- May suite redevelopment (STP)
- EPC Rating C59
The property was built in the 1900’s and is formed from the merger of two adjoining hotels.
- The front of the property has seven full height window bays and a ground floor glazed extension with entrance foyer, conservatory and lounge
- The two lifts service all four floors of the hotel &
- The property is detached.
The business is available free and clear of current management and branding and would be well suited for continued use to capitalise on booming tourist trade in this region.
• Hotel entrance leading to reception area and front guest lounge, seating 20
• Restaurant with seating for up to 150 +
• Bar and two further lounges seating 35 and 20
• Ball room / function room with a capacity up to 150
• Commercial kitchen
Parking is available to the front and rear of the hotel, with space for approximately 12 vehicles. The total site extends to approximately 0.431 acres.
The Beresford Hotel is located right on Newquay’s seafront with uninterrupted sea views to the front of the building. The hotel is just a short walk from a number of beautiful sandy beaches including Tolcarne, The Great Western and Newquay Beach. Additionally the hotel is close to all that Newquay town centre has to offer.
Whilst the hotel is available to acquire on a single asset basis, Christie & Co are selling other hotels across the UK for the same seller. Additional information can be provided on request. Please contact the following for any multi asset enquiries:
Jeremy Jones, Head of Brokerage (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ed Bellfield, Regional Director (email@example.com)