Hotel for Sale
Christie & Co UK are offering for sale the Caledonian Hotel, located in Fort William, Scotland.
- 84 ensuite bedrooms
- Close to Ben Nevis and Glencoe Ski Resort
- Views over Loch Linnhe
- Substantial grounds of 6.7 acres
- Refurbished public areas
- EPC rating G (or D under English methodology)
The Hotel is a purpose built detached four storey building with single storey annex to the side and front housing the public and service areas.
- Flexible refurbished public areas to service hotel and function trade
- Large Restaurant (120 covers)
- Bar/lounge (130 covers)
- Central reception area
- Commercial kitchen
- Small picnic area overlooking Loch Linnhe with picnic tables.
- Car park for approximately 70 cars with additional coach parking. Rear overflow car park / service yard.
Location of the property
Fort William is a well known town that lies at the head of Loch Linnhe in the Western Highlands and is a popular tourist destination. Outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing and skiing are key attractions to the area, with Ben Nevis Scotland’s highest mountain, dominating the skyline behind Fort William, and Nevis Range and Glencoe Ski resorts located nearby.
Approximate driving distances are Edinburgh 133 miles, Glasgow 103 miles, Oban 49 miles and Inverness 66 miles.
Whilst the hotel is available to acquire on a single asset basis, Christie & Co are selling other hotels across the UK for the same seller. Additional information can be provided on request. Please contact the following for any multi asset enquiries.
Jeremy Jones, Head of Brokerage (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ed Bellfield, Regional Director (email@example.com)