Christie & Co are pleased to offer for sale Eshott Hall Hotel as part of the Robert Parker Collection.
This is your opportunity to acquire one of Northumberland’s finest 17th Century manor houses.
Eshott Hall, a stunning 17th century manor house.
- 23 very well appointed guest rooms in total. 11 located in the main house, 6 in The Stables Courtyard and 6 in Eshott Grange House.
- Additional two bedroom self catering cottage in Stables Courtyard (shown as one selling unit in all financial reporting but not included in 23). Two bedroom apartment in Crow’s Nest (in main hall) – staff accommodation.
- Situated in highly sought after location
- Separate house also included
- Excellent food & beverage facilities. Energy Rating D
- The Hall benefits from 38 acres of manicured gardens and woodland, a tennis court, walled kitchen garden and Victorian fernery.
- Excellent food and beverage facilities including the Eshott Hall restaurant (two AA rosettes).
- Located just five minutes from the A1 motorway along the Northumberland coast and 30 minutes from Newcastle International Airport and Newcastle city centre.
- The Hotel adjoins Eshott village, a highly sought after, residential market.
- Excellent local tourist attractions including Northumberland National Park, County Zoo, Warkworth Castle & Hermitage, Alnwick Castle and Gardens and the Northumberland coastline.
- Ideal location for wedding related business and leisure weekends.
- Potential to add a Helicopter landing pad.
The hotel is in the quiet village of Eshott, just 2 miles from the A1, near Morpeth and perfectly positioned to enjoy the Northumbrian coast and countryside. Entry is via a tree-lined, sweeping driveway that takes you past the restored Victorian fernery and ancient woodland to one side, and a walled kitchen garden and rolling grass lawns to the other.