Hotel For Sale – Foxlease
Savills are delighted to offer for sale ‘Foxlease’, located in Clay Hill, Lyndhurst, Hampshire in the UK.
An extraordinarily rare opportunity to acquire a significant 65 acre Georgian Estate located in the heart of the New Forest, with a wide range of accommodation.
- Grade II* Listed Princess Mary House with 23 bedrooms (19 en suite)
- Princess Margaret Lodge, The Barn, and Grade II Listed Coach House
- Residential bungalow with three bedrooms at the entrance to the estate
- 14 self-contained campsites with facilities
- Three residential properties available separately (Lot Two)
- Outdoor activity area with tree climbing, tunnels, high ropes and zip wire
- In total 65 acres of gardens, grounds, woodland and pasture plus lake
- Suitable for a range of alternative uses, subject to planning permission
Princess Mary House is located at the centre of the estate. The Grade II* Listed House was built in 1792 and offers attractive and well-proportioned principal rooms with floor to ceiling height windows.
Within the wider estate further accommodation and self-catering facilities are provided within Princess Margaret Lodge, The Barn and The Coach House. In addition to the accommodation in these properties, there are 14 campsites across the estate.
This impressive estate extends to 65 acres and includes an activity area, lake, fields and woodland.
There are three residential properties, (one detached and two semi detached cottages) which are available as Lot two.
Foxlease sits in the heart of the New Forest, around one mile from the centre of Lyndhurst which serves as the region’s administrative centre, offering a range of independent shops, galleries, cafés, museums and pubs. Lyndhurst is a popular stopping point for many of the New Forest’s visitors.
The New Forest National Park provides a diverse landscape of pasture, heathland and forest as well as coastline in an extremely accessible location in southern England. The New Forest is easily reachable from nearby Southampton, Bournemouth and Portsmouth. Its connectivity, particularly to London, means that it is a popular year round destination. As well as its landscape, it provides a range of destinations including its villages, museums and attractions.
- Available in two lots or as a whole.
- LOT ONE comprises Princess Mary House, Princess Margaret Lodge, The Barn and Coach House, 14 campsites, activity area, lake, fields and woodland. The site extends to 64.7 acres. Guide price £2.5m.
- LOT TWO comprises three residential properties, one detached and two semi detached cottages. The site extends to 0.82 acres. Guide price: £1.5m.