Hotel For Sale
Christie & Co are offering the Great Western Hotel, located in Oban, Scotland for sale.
- 79 ensuite bedrooms
- Busy tourist and commercial town
- Town centre location
- Ferry base for Mull and Outer Hebrides
- Upgraded kitchen and heating system
- EPC rating G (or C under English methodology)
The Property, erected in 1862 is Category B Listed and occupies a prominent mid terrace position on the east side of Corran Esplanade. The original building is of stone rendered elevations to the front and coarse stone rubble to the rear.
Internal Details of the Great Western Hotel
- Classic Victorian entrance and reception
- Large restaurant (130 covers)
- Bar and lounge areas
- Well suited to leisure and coach business
- Well fitted commercial kitchen
External Details of the property
- Car parking is available for c.26 cars
- Occupies an urban site of 0.87 acres
Location of the Hotel
Oban, population in the region of 8 600 is one of the principal towns within Argyll on the west coast of Scotland. Accessed by road from the A 85 and the A 816 Oban lies approximately 90 miles north west of Glasgow. The town is an established tourist destination and the Caledonian MacBrayne ferry terminal within the town operates services to the Western Isles throughout the year and is believed to handle in the region of 650 000 customer per annum. The town is also a major source of employment for the region.
Whilst the hotel is available to acquire on a single asset basis, Christie & Co are selling other hotels across the UK for the same seller. Additional information can be provided on request. Please contact the following for any multi asset enquiries:
Jeremy Jones, Head of Brokerage (email@example.com)
Ed Bellfield, Regional Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)