Colliers has been appointed as the sole advisor for the sale of the Hilton Garden Inn & Adventure Parc Snowdonia.
Key highlights for your consideration:
- Freehold and available unencumbered from management by way of either a share or asset sale.
- Newly built in 2021, the 106 bedroom Hilton Garden Inn hotel benefits from a franchise agreement with a highly recognisable global hotel brand providing the incoming purchaser with full operational flexibility.
- The only branded hotel with diverse adventure activities offering an opportunity to continually drive ADR.
- The Adventure Parc Snowdonia is a vibrant resort and a top tourist attraction in North Wales.
- The sizable land offers various development options for an incoming buyer to significantly uplift revenue.
- The property located adjacent to B5106 and 7 miles from the A55, well connected to key UK regional hubs and Wales area.
- The property comprises unique and strong competitive advantage due to limited properties alike in the surrounding area and in whole of the UK.
- Situated in the Wales’ most popular tourist destinations, the property benefits from the ‘boom’ of staycation trend