1-3 Harcourt Parade, Cremorne
CBRE and Aston Commercial are pleased to offer this high profile corner site in Cremorne. Cremorne is recognised as one of Melbourne most popular city fringe locations for new office and residential development. The site adjoins the Malt District Development and one of Melbourne most recognised landmarks being The Silo’s and Nylex Clock.
The site is only a short walk to The Melbourne Sports and Entertainment Precinct that includes Melbourne Park, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Gosch’s Paddock and AAMI Park. In addition to this it is centrally located to Church Street and Swan Street Richmond, Toorak Road South Yarra and The Botanical Gardens.
Once complete the development will incorporate a new residential hotel and a digital billboard providing a unique mix of income for the development. The hotel will have views back down the Yarra River to Melbourne’s CBD.
– 785sqm Commercial 2 Zoning
– Popular Cremorne location with multiple demand generators for corporate and leisure based accommodation
– Situated in one of Melbourne’s most popular city fringe locations for new office development
– Walking distance to sporting, entertainment, retail and hospitality offerings
– Adjoins the popular Malt District development
– Current income from existing billboard and commercial car parking
– Existing permit for 11 storey, 96 room hotel and digital sign
For sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 16 November 2023 at 3:00pm (AEDT).