Hotel Investment Opportunity – Moor Street Triangle
Savills UK are delighted to list a prime, hotel-led, long income soho investment opportunity in the heart of London.
The Moor Street Triangle provides a virtual island block in Soho with unrivalled connectivity, just a 3-minute walk from the new Elizabeth line station at Tottenham Court Road.
· Prime, hotel-led, freehold and part virtual freehold interest in core West End;
· Comprises the 85-bed Z Hotel Soho, seven residential units, a prime restaurant unit and three retail units with a total area of 26,347 sq ft (2,448 sqm) GIA;
· Situated in the heart of Soho, recognised as being one of London’s most vibrant districts and highest growth locations;
· Unrivalled connectivity with the new Elizabeth Line Station at Tottenham Court Road a 3-minute walk away and Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Charing Cross Stations nearby;
· The hotel and seven residential units are let to Z Hotels for a further 17.6 years, making up 66% of current total income, which is subject to 5 yearly index-linked rent reviews, the next being in April 2026;
· The prominent, dual fronted restaurant is arranged over ground and basement floors and is let to E&O Central Limited (t/a La Bodega Negra) for a further 13 years;
· The three retail units comprise a bar operated by Bar Termini, a ‘grab and go’ food concept operated by Lebeneats and a further vacant retail unit;
· The asset has a WAULT certain of 15.3 years and a total current income of £1,837,078.66 per annum.
5-11 Old Compton Street; 13-17 Moor Street; 95-99 Charing Cross Road, London W1D
Offers are invited in excess of £40,000,000 for the freehold and virtual freehold interests, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level reflects a Blended Net Initial Yield of 4.30% and a Reversionary Yield of 5.23% assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.77%.
Download the marketing brochure here.