Hotels for Sale UK – New Forest Hotel Collection
Specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co is pleased to bring to the open market, the unique New Forest Hotel Collection, comprising four exceptional boutique hotels in the picturesque New Forest National Park, Hampshire.
The New Forest Hotel Collection has been privately owned for in excess of 40 years and is now available as the owners wish to retire and pass the hotels on to new custodians to further develop the business.
Including a country house hotel, an historic manor, a townhouse and a rural inn, each venue has an individual personality inspired by such historic locations as Beaulieu, Burley, Cadnam and Lyndhurst.
The hotels are extremely popular with leisure guests as the New Forest National Park is now considered the go-to south coast seaside leisure destination. The region offers a range of outdoor activities such as walking, cycling and access to the seaside resorts and pristine beaches in Christchurch, Bournemouth and Poole. With excellent connectivity to the national motorway network via the M27 and London via the M3, the hotels are easily accessible for both “staycation” tourists and corporate guests.
- Bartley Lodge Hotel, located in Southampton – 39 keys
- Beaulieu Inn Hotel, located in Brockenhurst – 35 keys
- Burley Manor Hotel, located in Ringwood – 41 keys
- Forest Lodge Hotel , located in Lyndhurst – 36 keys
• A prestigious hotel portfolio with 151 bedrooms in the New Forest National Park.
• All four assets are held on freehold basis.
• Trading fundamentals remain strong with c.£7.62m of Total Revenue in 2022.
• All the hotels have benefitted from additional facilities including F&B, MICE and leisure.
• Bespoke management can be kept or discontinued upon completion, which offers maximum flexibility.
• The portfolio has benefitted from the current staycation trend post the pandemic given the New Forest National Park being one of the UK’s most popular tourism destinations.
• EBITDA achieved c.£1.689m in 2022 with income for YTD end May 2023 of £2.337m.
• Further value enhancement with planning permissions for Burley Manor, Bartley Lodge and Forest Lodge
(Photos in the slider are ordered as follows: 1. Burley Manor Hotel 2. Bartley Lodge Hotel 3. Forest Lodge Hotel 4. Beaulieu Inn Hotel)