Hotel For Sale – Newman Hotel
CBRE Hotels are pleased to present to the market the opportunity to acquire the Newman Hotel, located at 1401 Newman Drive, Newman WA 6753.
Located in one of Australia’s most powerful resource hubs, the Newman Hotel offers an extensive hospitality complex which includes the Purple Pub, Palms Restaurant, Bistro Garden Bar and 223 rooms.
Key Investment Highlights
- Large Accommodation Precinct – The Hotel is the largest private accommodation asset in Newman town centre, offering 223 rooms.
- Secure Income Profile – Diverse income stream with the asset set to benefit from the expansion of BHPs operations at Western Ridge.
- Minimal Capex Required – The hotel has recently undergone a capital expenditure program with continual refurbishments to the room.
- Substantial Landholding – Developed over a core landholding of 21,584 sqm.
- Future Tender Optionality – The hotel design offers the ability to tender out large portions of the accommodation to several groups.
- Resource Hub of Australia – WA’s resource sector continues to perform well, with pricing for key commodities driving strong investment into major projects.
Information Memorandum – Please find here for your perusal.
Please contact the exclusive agents if you wish to gain access to the data room via a Confidentiality Agreement.
Offered for sale as a Freehold Going Concern, closing 3pm (AWST) Thursday 19 October.