Motel For Sale – North Coast Motel & Development site
HTL Property is pleased to offer for sale the freehold going concern of the Mariner Motel and the adjacent residential site.
A strong performing motel nicely positioned within the vibrant Camden Haven area of the Port Macquarie Hastings catchment, on the highly desirable NSW North Coast. Mariner Motel & site offers various future options to the incoming purchaser.
- Entry level freehold motel + adjacent, surplus residential site
- Consistent 85%+ occupancy underpinned by local events and limited competition
- Currently operated by long term management couple, willing to continue tenure
- Laurieton is located 30mins south of Port Macquarie
- 4hrs drive to Sydney and 4.5hrs to the Queensland border
- Significant 1,839sqm coastal landholding with flexible zoning
- Refurbished motel with negligible short-term CAPEX
- Adjacent site is not currently in the letting pool and offers development opportunities (STCA)
- Diverse $5.9b economy with substantial population
- Circa 11.79m visitors spending over $5.88b (Mar23)
The Mariner Motel provides a prime chance to capitalise on the booming tourism market and future operational and/or development opportunities. The landholding and desirable location will underpin mid and long-term value.
The freehold Going Concern in The Mariner Motel and the adjacent residential site are for sale via Private Treaty.