JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group is pleased to exclusively offer for sale Paperbark Camp, located in the pristine surrounds of the renowned Jervis Bay’s white sands and coastal bush landscapes.
Situated in the heart of three renown national parks: The Booderee National Park, Jervis Bay National Park, and Jervis Bay Marine Park, at one of Australia’s most popular drive-to destinations, Paperbark Camp provides a truly unique guest offering set within natural bushland, demonstrating significant guest demand and customer loyalty.
Key property and investment highlights include:
– 13 luxury African-inspired safari tents on elevated timber platforms that all feature wrap around decking, outdoor furniture, outdoor bathrooms with bathtubs, all elevated and thoughtfully placed through the lush bushland with sizes ranging from 48 to 102sqm
– Restaurant, bar, lounge spaces with fireplace, and a range of guest amenities and activities
– The 31.49ha site recently undertaken major renovations and upgrades to accommodation and infrastructure
– Paperbark Camp has a strong reputation, trading experience, and is well placed to capitalise on the growing trend of luxury eco-tourism
– A unique drive-to escape 2.5 hours from Sydney, offered with the benefit of vacant possession
– Providing complete seclusion, the property offers high barriers to entry for any development in the surrounding area