Hotel for Sale – Under Offer
Christie & Co are offering for sale the Portpatrick Hotel in Portpatrick, Scotland.
This Victorian hotel was purpose built between 1895 and 1905 and with its three storeys and substantial attic.
Key Features – Portpatrick Hotel
- 57 ensuite bedrooms & 3 two-bed apartments
- Landmark Victorian building in 10 acres
- Views over Portpatrick Harbour
- Close to ferry links to Northern Ireland
- Large car park and managers house
- EPC rating G (or E under English methodology)
- Hotel reception and lounge area with views
- Lounge bar (30 covers) and restaurant (90 covers)
- Meeting room and Snooker room
- Lift to all floors and commercial kitchen
- Large hard standing car park (approx 60 cars) and additional coach parking.
- Former 9 hole par 3 golf course adjacent but overgrown and not used
Location of the property
Portpatrick is a large and attractive holiday village set around and above an arti
Whilst the hotel is available to acquire on a single asset basis, Christie & Co are selling other hotels across the UK for the same seller. Additional information can be provided on request. Please contact the following for any multi asset enquiries:
Jeremy Jones, Head of Brokerage (email@example.com)
Ed Bellfield, Regional Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)