Hotels for Sale – Project Camelot: Peckforton Castle, Nunsmere Hall Hotel, Inglewood Manor Hotel
Christie & Co has been exclusively appointed to offer for sale a collection of three unique, highly profitable hotels including a heritage castle and two country house hotels in the UK.
Project Camelot – Key Investment Highlights
- A rare opportunity to acquire a portfolio of three heritage castle and country house hotels located in affluent locations of Cheshire.
- Instant scale – a total of 113 bedrooms and suites across the portfolio as well as a 5-bedroom lodge (the Gatehouse of Peckforton Castle) and additional staff accommodation with potential for extra 90 bedrooms (STPP).
- Each asset is luxuriously furnished with individually designed bedrooms, offering its own charm.
- All of the assets are situated on substantial sites totalling over 100 acres offering potential for expansion or further development subject to securing necessary planning consents.
- Strong leisure and all-year-round wedding businesses with 445 weddings performed collectively in 2023, providing a stable income stream with total turnover achieving c.£12.7m in 2023.
- Available free and clear of management, offering repositioning and branding opportunities.
- Various asset management opportunities include adding extra 90 bedrooms, spa and leisure as well as lodge development across the portfolio (STPP).
- All the assets are freehold.
Each Asset Overview
Peckforton Castle – watch an aerial video here
- Originally the home of Lord Tollemache, a Member of Parliament, and built in the early 19th Century, Peckforton Caslte was the only medieval style castle which was lived in up until recent years
- 48 individual luxury bedrooms, plus a 5-bedroom cottage (the ‘Gatehouse’), which can be hired on an exclusive basis
- 5 private function rooms catering for up to 150 delegates
- Cosmopolitan brasserie (50 covers) and a fine dining restaurant (65 covers)
- Other facilities include: Land Rover Experience; The Chapel; Micro Spa
- Photos 1-4 in photo slider
Nunsmere Hall Hotel – watch an aerial video here
- Initially built as a stately home around 1900 for Sir Aubrey Brocklebank, Chairman of The Brocklebank shipping line and his wife Lady Grace Brocklebank
- 36 charming bedrooms, plus, there is staff accommodation for 12 bedrooms including a manager’s house
- 3 event suites and a permanent marquee which can cater for seminars, conferences, banquets and team building events
- Surrounded by a c.60-acre lake and parkland – suitable for all corporate and private events such as teambuilding and water activities.
- Potential to build an extension for an additional 27 bedrooms, a spa and health club as well as new staff accommodation
- Photos 5-8 in photo slider
Inglewood Manor – watch an aerial video here
- Built as a private residence for the Bishop of Chester in 1905
- Inglewood Manor operates as an elegant Edwardian country house hotel with 29 luxurious en-suite bedrooms
- A 60-cover fine dining restaurant and a 16-cover premium casual bar
- 5 function rooms
- Potential to build a 50-bedroom block in the garden
- Photos 9-13 in photo slider
Offers are invited on a group, sub-group and individual asset basis.
Viewing is strictly confidential by prior appointment. No direct approaches are to be made to either the assets or their staff.