Acting under instruction from Advise Transact, JLL and LAWD are pleased to present for sale Queenscliff Harbour, a prodigious trophy income generating asset situated within the sought-after Bellarine Peninsula.
Strategically positioned at the gateway of the Queenscliff to Sorrento ferry connection, the property benefits from significant value add potential and a strong 2021/22 net operating income of approximately $2.24 million.
Key Property Highlights
- Significant opportunity to acquire the Queenscliff Harbour, which provides a number of secure income streams and additional value add opportunities
- 2021-22 Net Operating Income of $2,238,621*
- Prime positioning within one of the most sought-after locations in the Bellarine Peninsula
- The offering comprises 253 wet berths, 126 dry stack spaces and over 4,000* square metres of fully occupied office/retail tenancies
- Located at the forefront of the Queenscliff to Sorrento ferry terminal which services in excess of one million passengers per year
- Net Operating Income is now outperforming pre 2019-20 levels prior to the COVID 19 pandemic
- Situated approximately 30 kilometres south-east of the Geelong CBD and 104 kilometres south of the Melbourne CBD
Queenscliff Harbour is For Sale by International Expression of Interest closing at 2pm (AEDT) Thursday 2 March 2023 (AEDT).