The Bayswater Sydney Hotel presents the opportunity to capitalise on the growing demand for boutique hotel offerings throughout Sydney and the continued transformation of one of Sydney’s most densely populated precincts, Potts Point. This impressive freehold offers the opportunity to either occupy or invest and secure your preferred operator underpinning this key landholding.
The Bayswater Sydney Hotel attributes include:
- 51 Key Boutique Hotel trading as The Bayswater Sydney Hotel
- Two Ground Floor retail shops fronting Bayswater Road
- Invest or Occupy
- Short term lease profile with ability to owner operate or select a preferred operator
- Substantial 446 m²* land holding
- Flexible B2 – Local Centre Zoning
- Floor Space Ratio of 5:1
- 27 Metre Height Limit
- Dual Street Access to both Bayswater Road & Goderich Lane
- Moments to key transport Links – Kings Cross Station, Eastern Distributor, Cross City Tunnel; and,
- Only 2 minutes by train to the Civic heart of Sydney CBD, Martin Place.
Colliers offer ‘The Bayswater Sydney Hotel’ at 17 Bayswater Road, Potts Point for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 15 September at 12pm (AEST).
For further details, please contact Miron Solomons (0411 709 666), Matt Pontey (0438 337 799) or Gus Moors (0404 005 066) of Colliers.