Hotels for Sale
Christie & Co UK are offering for sale The Carlton Hotel, Great Yarmouth, England.
- Prime Marine Parade Location
- 99 ensuite bedrooms
- Extensive bar & restaurant (140)
- Two substantial function suites (80 & 100)
- 25+ unused bedrooms & staff accommodation
- EPC Rating 59/C
The Property dates back to the mid 19th Century and was likely originally constructed as a number of separate terraced buildings which have been linked at all levels.
Internal Details of the hotel
- Hotel entrance leading to large reception/lounge & rear office
- Restaurant with seating for up to 140
- Ascot Bar with 100 covers
- Sandringham Suite with 100 covers
- Windsor Suite with 80 covers
- There are an additional 25-30 rooms including kitchens and bathrooms that are derelict having been disused for many years
Free street parking to front and side of the property. There is dedicated coach parking further along Marine Parade towards the town centre.
Location of the property
The popular coastal town of Great Yarmouth is situated in south Norfolk lying approximately 8 miles to the north of the town of Lowestoft and 20 miles east of the city of Norwich. Road and rail communications in the area are average with the journey from Great Yarmouth train station to London Liverpool Street taking 2 hours 45 minutes. The property occupies a prominent position in the main tourist part of the town fronting onto Marine Parade and lying immediately opposite the Wellington Pier, the Grade II Listed Winter Gardens and the Sea Life Centre.
Whilst the hotel is available to acquire on a single asset basis, Christie & Co are selling other hotels across the UK for the same seller. Additional information can be provided on request. Please contact the following for any multi asset enquiries:
Jeremy Jones, Head of Brokerage (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ed Bellfield, Regional Director (email@example.com)