Colliers is pleased to announce they have been instructed to offer for sale the Craven Hotel, a 39-bedroom tourist hotel located within the City of Westminster.
The hotel will be offered on a freehold basis and free of management and brand, thereby offering the buyer a ready-made opportunity to own and operate a desirable central London hotel.
The hotel has been the subject of substantial investment including the installation of a lift and the addition of air conditioning to a number of the bedrooms.
- 39 en suite guest bedrooms in double-width building
- Ground floor restaurant with separate street access
- Passenger lift service from lower ground to top floor
- Located between Hyde Park and Paddington Station
- Three minute walk to Lancaster Gate underground station
- Freehold property, free of brand and management
- Offers in the region of £9,500,000