Hotel For Sale – The Falls of Dochart Inn
Graham+Sibbald are delighted to market for sale The Falls of Dochart Inn in Killin, Perthshire Scotland.
The Falls of Dochart is a characterful & very popular Highland Country Inn & Commercial Smokehouse with Tasting counter and Champagne Bar. The Inn is a traditional constructed building and is located in the Highland village of Killin, overlooking the famous Falls creating a picturesque view from the hotel; with the Smokehouse located at the rear of the Inn, with the Falls Cottage and land alongside.
• Adjoining 3-bed s/c cottage and land with s/c apartment planning approval
• Commanding roadside location, with two large car parks, overlooking the famous Falls of Dochart
• “Gateway” to Killin & west Loch Tay; in Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
• Established Hotel restaurant and coffee shop business.
• Fast growing commercial smokehouse supplying online trade and retail.
• Registered trademarks and brand
The Hotel, Bar , restaurant, and Coffee shop have are very busy and profitable. The sale also includes the adjoining Falls Cottage (used for self-catering) and an area of land to the rear of the cottage that has obtained planning permission for 4 self-catering lodges.
The opportunity to purchase the commercial smokehouse is also offered. The fully operational and self-contained Smokehouse produces Hot and Cold Smoked Salmon along with Smoked Cheese and Pate. The products are sold to the hotel, a small number of other commercial customers, online and at the Smokehouse tasting counter.
The conversion of Falls Cottage into the holiday letting market is complimented by the potential addition of self-catering lodges, to the rear, plus the Smokehouse; all of which gives the “Falls” a number of different all year-round income streams.