Savills Hotels & LJ Hooker Commercial Canberra have exclusively been appointed to sell the award-winning Mantra Albury Hotel located at 524 Smollett Street, Albury NSW.
The property is offered with a 15-year Management Agreement to Mantra Group, now part of the Accor Hotel Group.
The Mantra Albury Hotel displays an extremely high standard offering, providing Albury with its highest quality and first true 4.5-star hotel.
Key features of the hotel include:
• A 146-room hotel completed in 2018 and built to a 4.5-star standard
• 7 upper levels of accommodation within a variety of room layouts
• Average room sizes of 27 square metres
• Excellent mix of Studio, Deluxe Studio, Executive Studio, Family Rooms and Suites on offer
• Ground floor reception and hotel lobby with adjoining restaurant and bar
• Gymnasium on Level 4 for hotel guest use
• Executive Lounge on Level 8 for exclusive use of hotel guests
• Back of house areas including excellent staff offices/amenities and generous loading dock area.
• Over 320sqm of function space divisible into three sections with breakout function space
• 45 secure basement car parks
• 500 car parking spaces are available in a four-level public car park situated immediately adjacent the hotel
• Prime location in the heart of Albury’s CBD within a new development precinct that includes the largest regional Australian Tax Office in NSW and Volt Lane Markets
• The property is positioned within Albury’s core retail precinct, which houses Target, Coles and Kmart.
All parties are invited to submit their highest and best offers by Friday 21st April at 11am, unless sold prior.