Brisbane’s prominent Turbot House Hotel has today been listed for sale, presenting an outstanding opportunity to refurbish or re-position a superbly located CBD asset.
JLL Hotels & Hospitality’s Senior Vice President, Gareth Closter, has been exclusively appointed to handle the expressions of interest campaign.
Key highlights include:
- 58 key budget freehold going concern hotel with vacant possession
- Prominent CBD position just minutes’ walk to the multi-billion dollar Queens Wharf development and proposed Brisbane Live precinct
- 100/100 Tripadvisor location rating
- Strong recent trade with high occupancy levels and efficient operating model
- Prime for a boutique hotel makeover or re-position to a variety of alternate uses* (STCA)
- Capitalise on Brisbane’s strong hotel market conditions and it’s ‘Golden Decade’ in the lead up to the 2032 Olympic Games
Turbot House Hotel is being offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 13 April 2023, unless sold prior.