International real estate advisor Savills, on behalf of Joint Administrators of Methodist Guild Holidays Limited, has completed the sale of Sidholme Hotel in Devon to Arsh Holdings for £1.9m.
Originally dating from 1826, Sidholme Hotel is an imposing Grade II* Listed building with many impressive architectural features, of particular note is the Music Room with neo-classical style interior with fine chandeliers and vaulted ceiling. In addition to the main building a further block provides guest bedrooms. There is also a separate staff accommodation block. Owners’ or manager’s accommodation is provided in a 3 bedroom bungalow on site. A detached building houses the indoor swimming pool. There are also a range of additional outbuildings including garages and sheds.
- Grade II* Listed main house providing 46 en suite bedrooms
- Attractive original features including Victorian music room
- Additional accommodation block with 25 bedrooms (4 en suite)
- Leisure facilities including indoor swimming pool
- Staff accommodation block
- 3 bedroom owners’ / manager’s bungalow
- Gardens and grounds extending to 5.2 acres in total