Sold Hotel – 63 Gower St
Savills have sold the Jesmond Hotel located at 63 Gower St London.
Jesmond Hotel is located in the historic Bloomsbury district of Fitzrovia and features:
- Leasehold townhouse Fitzrovia hotel
- Comprising 15 bedrooms
- EBITDA capitalised at an 8.25% yield
- Desirable West End of London location
- An abundance of nearby transport links
- Well maintained rear garden for guests to enjoy
- Offered free of brand and management ties (vacant possession)
The Property is located in the West End of London on Gower Street, with an abundance of nearby transport links servicing winder London and beyond. Nearby attractions include The British Museum, Oxford Street, Regent’s Park and University College London, amongst a wide array of other demand drivers. The area is bounded by Fitzrovia to the west, Regent’s Park to the north, Clerkenwell to the east, and Covent Garden to the south.