Sold Hotel – Aanuka Beach Resort – Central Facilities
Savills Hotels are delighted to have sold the central facilities of the Aanuka Beach Resort, located in Coffs Harbour .
- Perfectly positioned on two Torrens titled beachfront lots, Aanuka Beach Resort is nestled between the iconic Coffs Harbour beachfront and lush subtropical rainforest.
- The sale consisted of central facilities that are leased to operate the resort. The facilities include a reception, restaurants, bars, conferencing rooms, indoor pool, day spa, office building and an approved DA containing 36 x 1&2 bedroom apartments, new state of the art conference facility and new day spa building.
- The sale comprised of the resort’s central facilities that are currently leased to ACCOR to operate the resort which has 67 keys on the resort side (1,2,3&4 bedroom bures) and 37 villas on the village side (Studio rooms, 2 & 3 bedroom villas).
- The asset’s 6,030sq m* site area is well-equipped with two beachfront restaurants, lettable retail space and three conference facilities that have been successfully operating as the premier local event space for 37 years.
- Aanuka’s magical position, coupled with the ability to capitalise on a rare DA approval for luxury apartments and refurbished facilities on beachfront land, makes this an unmatched opportunity to create a destination for resort guests and North Coast locals alike.
- With a strong resurgence of domestic tourism, there is currently renewed investment interest into the hotel sector. In particular, the regional accommodation market in NSW – having less exposure to peaks and troughs in ADR’s and occupancy levels as they are not exposed to international visitation.
For more information about the sale please contact Hugo Weston or Selin Ince from Savills Australia & New Zealand.