Expert national agency HTL Property in conjunction with Burgess Rawson, is pleased to announce the successful sale of Chateau Yering in Victoria’s world famous wine region, Yarra Valley.
Built in 1854 and positioned on 250* acres of luscious land comprising 32 luxurious rooms, Chateau Yering provides high-end accommodation and multiple dining experiences for guests and tourists to the popular Victorian tourism region. The hotel separately boasts an established wedding and conference business.
Purchased by leading tourism and leisure asset owner Elanor Investors, the timeless property adds to the listed entity’s growing stable of boutique and experience-driven accommodation assets nationally.
Key Investment Highlights:
- A rare luxury, boutique hotel offering
- Prime Yarra Valley location, a top tourist destination
- Conveniently within an hours drive to Melbourne CBD
- 32 large-scale suites, all lavishly decorated
- Substantial 250 acre landholding with river frontage
- High quality guest facilities including pool and tennis court
- Exclusive restaurant and breakfast café
- High-end wedding and corporate event venue
- $1.77m Gross Profit (FYE21) with strong growth forecast
- DA approved for additional hotel rooms and function facilities
- Historic and heritage-listed hotel, pristinely maintained