HTL Property, in conjunction with CRE Brokers, is delighted to announce the sale of the Crystal Brook Tourist Park, one of only two freehold caravan parks located within metropolitan Melbourne.
Key investment highlights include:
- The park consists of 27 park owned cabins, 42 powered sites, 10 ensuite sites, 6 powered tent sites, 5 unpowered tent sites and 1 long term 2-bedroom residence.
- Crystal Brook Tourist Park is located approximately 25 km east of Melbourne, being about 30 minutes’ drive to the Melbourne CBD along the nearby Eastern Freeway (M3). The property is located on the Heidelberg-Warrandyte Road on the boarder of the suburbs of Doncaster East and Warrandyte, with public transport at front gate.
- It’s a bushland oasis with wildlife and a running creek.
- Currently under-developed with potential for additional cabins to be built throughout the caravan park.
- Good quality facilities offered including pool, jumping pillow, BBQ area and more..
- Varied accommodation types catering to a variety of clientele.
- Underlying land value is substantial as Doncaster East and Warrandyte are considered premium locations in VIC with a median house price range of $1,465,000 as of December 2021.
- Presents well, but offers ample scope for enhancement and different variety of park businesses for an incoming purchaser