Sold Hotel – Dilkhusa Grand Hotel
Christie & Co are pleased to announce the sale of the Dilkhusa Grand Hotel in Devon, England.
The hotel is believed to have been originally formed of a number of Victorian terrace properties along with numerous later extensions.
Internal Details – Dilkhusa Grand Hotel
- Hotel entrance leading to reception area
- Restaurant with seating for up to 150
- Bar and ball room with seating for 160
- Lounge with seating for 32
- Commercial kitchen
- There is a small car park to the side of the hotel with space for approximately 12 vehicles.
- The site area extends to approximately 0.35 hectares (0.82 acres).
Location of the property
Ilfracombe is a resort town on the north Devon Coast, approximately 13 miles north of the regional centre of Barnstaple and 14 miles west of Lynton and Lynmouth. The town has a number of attractions including Ilfracombe Torrs, small beaches and a regenerated harbour area. The main beaches in the area are at Woolacombe and Saunton.
The Property itself is located in the principal tourist district of Ilfracombe and many rooms have views towards the Torrs. The hotel is only a short distance from the town centre.
Whilst the hotel was available to acquire on a single asset basis, Christie & Co are selling other hotels across the UK for the same seller. Additional information can be provided on request.