Specialist brokerage firm HTL Property is most proud to announce the successful sale of the award-winning boutique Hotel, Estate Tuscany; located in the heart of the popular Hunter Valley.
HTL Property Directors Nic Simarro and Andrew Jackson handled the sale on behalf of the Gregson family, who have operated the property for the past twenty years.
The property was sold to a Sydney based investment fund, who plan on upgrading strategic aspects of the asset and continuing the Estate Tuscany journey.
Key features included:
– Ideally located within two hours drive of Sydney and within forty minutes of Newcastle
– Comprising thirty-eight spacious rooms, three conference and events spaces, an outdoor pool, The Mill Restaurant, Brokenback Bar and two tenanted retail spaces
– Significant land parcel of 95,800 sqm* with potential to build additional rooms / glamping tents (STCA)
– Incoming purchaser to take over an established business of twenty years with multiple options for upside in key areas
– Expansive trading footprint across three buildings with diversified income streams
– Currently family operated and therefore the incoming purchaser can introduce their own preferred operating structure or appoint a management company
– Hunter Region is well-known as one of Australia’s best wine regions and the sixth most visited destination in Australia