JLL has sold one of Melbourne’s most iconic hotels, originally named in honour of former world champion billiards player Walter Lindrum, for around $50 million following a sales campaign which generated strong interest from local, interstate and overseas players.
Key details of the opportunity include:
– A highly esteemed Melbourne CBD freehold set upon a triple-fronted East End landholding
– Widely acclaimed and well established “Hotel Lindrum” operated by Accor with an excellent trading history and significant scope for upside
– Situated within the most prestigious precinct of the Melbourne CBD amongst the city’s elite commercial office and residential towers
– A walker’s paradise – direct access to the best of Melbourne’s hospitality, entertainment and transport offerings
– Available with an approved planning permit for a 30 level mixed-use development
– Protected view corridors with exceptional aspect over the Yarra River, Royal Botanic Gardens, Sporting Precinct and Port Phillip Bay