Sold Hotel UK – Kincraig Castle Hotel
Graham + Sibbald are delighted to have sold the Kincraig Castle Hotel, located in Tomich, Invergordon in Scotland, UK.
- Stunning country house hotel on North Coast 500 route
- 15 en-suite letting bedrooms
- Alexander Restaurant (1 AA Rosette)
- Mackenzie Function Suite
- Wedding venue with permanent marquee
- Expansive & luxurious lounge/coffee/reading area
- Steading & stables block (with previous planning consent for development to function space and additional letting rooms)
- Circa 10 acres of land
Peter Seymour, a director within the Hotel + Leisure department at Graham + Sibbald, commented: “We launched this campaign a few months before Covid reached the UK. The campaign was affected by the lockdowns and buyers’ inability to travel, but we constantly had worldwide interest in the disposal and achieved a price in line with our pre-Covid expectations. “We are delighted that an experienced operator saw the potential of the hotel and we wish Mr Gupta every success in the future.”
For more information about the sale contact the exclusive selling agents from Graham + Sibbald, Peter Seymour and Andrew Rose.