Sold Hotel – Mercure Sunshine Coast Kawana Waters
JLL are pleased to have arranged the sale of the Mercure Sunshine Coast Kawana Waters located in Birtinya Queensland, Australia, to the Australian Rugby League Commission.
- 81 rooms & suites, restaurant, bar, conference facilities, and car parking
- Exceptional market reputation with strong ratings and guest reviews
- Directly opposite the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, generating significant non-discretionary demand
- Closest hotel to the Sunshine Coast Stadium which is about to be re-developed as part of the Brisbane 2032 Olympics
- Accor franchise agreement that is extremely complementary and generates strong bookings
- Consistently high occupancy of 80% due to extremely strong demand fundamentals
- EBITDA circa $1.7 million p.a.
The Mercure Kawana Waters offers an incredibly rare hotel of scale in the Sunshine Coast market, one of the most consistently performing travel and leisure destinations in the country.
“Opportunities of this nature in South-East Queensland are highly sought after, let alone in a premium location on the Sunshine Coast,” Mr Closter said.