Specialist business property advisor, Christie & Co is delighted to announce the 278-bedroom Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Charing Cross) hotel has been sold to one of Europe’s largest private hotel groups, Britannia Hotels.
This latest acquisition will be Britannia Hotel’s 64th hotel and takes their total room count to almost 12,300 guest bedrooms.
- 278 en-suite bedrooms
- Located just off the M8 motorway
- Close to SECC and OVO Hydro
- Located by Charing Cross railway station
- Long leasehold until 2117 (96 yrs remaining)
- Available with vacant possession and free of branding.
- Energy Rating G