Hotels for Sale in Europe
Browse Hotels on the market in Europe:
• Hotels For Sale in France
• Hotel on the market in Italy
and much more.
Explore European Property Investments
The Hotel Marketplace platform features hotels for sale across Europe that range from Freehold, Country, Boutique, Luxury, Motels, Caravan parks, wineries and more property assets for astute investors in hotels to choose from.
Types of Properties
There are various types of hotels for sale, ranging from small bed and breakfasts to luxury resorts. The type of hotel you choose to buy will depend on your budget, investment goals, and experience in the industry. Here are some of the most common types for sale:
1. Boutique Hotels: Boutique hotels are small, independent hotels that offer a unique experience to guests. They typically have between 10-100 rooms and are known for their personalized service, stylish design, and attention to detail. Boutique hotels often have a specific theme or style, such as a historic building or a beachfront location.
2. Guest Houses
3. Bed and Breakfasts: Bed and breakfasts are small lodgings that offer a more intimate experience for guests. These properties usually have between 4-10 rooms and are often located in historic homes or buildings. Bed and breakfasts often offer homemade breakfast and personalized service to guests.
4. Resorts are large, luxurious hotels that offer a wide range of amenities, including spas, golf courses, and multiple restaurants. These properties often have hundreds of rooms and are located in popular tourist destinations. Resorts can be expensive to buy and operate but can also generate high returns.
5. Franchise Hotels: Franchise hotels are part of a larger hotel chain, such as Marriott, Accor, Enismore and IHG. These hotels are known for their consistency in service and amenities, which can be reassuring to guests. Franchise hotels often have a standardized design and layout, which can make them easier to manage.
European Hotels for sale
Each hotel on the platform is categorised by the region in which the hotel for sale is located, as well as the country in which the properties are situated. There are many properties in Europe available to buy for real estate investors and buyers. The Contact details for the broker of each property can be found on the market listing.
Hotel Brokers in Europe
There are many agencies that have hotels available for sale across Europe. Here are the agencies in the hotel sector:
• Christie & Co
• Knight Frank
Christie & Co
Area Manager for North-West France for Christie & Co +33 (0) 6 62 21 22 54 Emmanuel.Aubree@christie.com
Managing Director France +33 (0) 6 45 62 24 12 email@example.com
Jean Christophe Charolle
Area Manager North-Eastern France +33 613 387 734. Jean-Christophe.Charolle@christie.com
Managing Director – Spain & Portugal +34 679 355 693 firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director Central & Northern Europe
+43 (0) 699 1997 1365
Director Austria & CEE
+43 (0) 699 1997 1333
Regional Manager South-East France
+33 (0) 7 72 00 53 85
Associate Director, South-East France
+33 (0) 3 60 70 44 50
Director – Head of Hotels Germany
+49 (0) 173 965 80 93
Consultant Investment & Living
Director – Scandinavia & the Baltic States
+358 (0) 40 358 1414
Regional Manager South-West France
+33 (0) 663 978 943
Associate Director, Germany
+49 (0) 162 244 27 33
Associate, Hospitality & Leisure, Milan – Commercial
Head of Hospitality & Leisure, Milan – Commercial
Associate Director, Investment Amsterdam
31 (0) 20 301 2000
Head of Residential & Hotel Investment, Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 301 2000
Hotel Investment Opportunity
Hotels for sale are a unique opportunity for investors to own a piece of the hospitality industry. With the global travel and tourism industry growing rapidly, hotels have become an attractive asset for many investors looking to capitalize on this trend. Whether you are a seasoned hotelier or a new investor looking to enter the industry, buying a hotel for sale can be an excellent investment opportunity.
Location of Hotels for Sale or Sold Hotels in Europe
About Hotel Marketplace
Hotels are a global business and many owners, investors and operators operate globally. However, information is often fragmented and hard to find when you need it. Hotel Marketplace is an online platform aiming to unite the hotel community. www.hotelmarketplace.co provides the hotel investment community with direct access to:
1. Hotels currently available for sale across Asia, The Pacific, UK and Europe
2. Historical sales data of hotel transactions totaling over US $22.7 billion
3. Hotel brokers’ profiles and track records
4. New hotel Openings around the world
5. Hotel market research reports and investment news &
6. Interviews with key players in the hotel industry
Hotel Marketplace helps INVESTORS find their next deal fast. There’s no longer a need to search multiple websites, saving time and hassle. Plus, unlike many other commercial real estate websites, we specialise exclusively in hotels and our valuable historical sales data is yours to use.
Hotel Marketplace helps BROKERS generate additional reach for each listing by exposing each asset to hotel investors 24/7. The platform also showcases agency and broker track records, helping hotel owners and investors find the right hotel broker to use on their next hotel sale.
Hotel Marketplace helps OPERATORS gain exposure amongst owners and investors, by sharing Operator Openings, News and Announcements with our global hotel investment community.
Visit www.hotelmarketplace.co to sign up for our free newsletter or contact us at email@example.com.