The iconic Scamander Beach Resort in Tasmania has been sold by Knight Frank Tasmania’s Charles Black & John Blacklow in conjunction with JLL Hotels & Hospitality’s Senior Vice President Gareth Closter & Vice President Nick MacFie.
Investment highlights include:
- 60-key freehold going concern resort with diversified income streams
- Significant 9,567sqm (approx.) site with three street frontages and future development potential (STCA)
- Extensive guest facilities including large bar & dining, conference & meeting rooms, tennis court, swimming pool and bottle shop
- Located in the centre of The Great Eastern Drive on the eastern coast of Tasmania
- Substantial renovations over the past 2 years resulting in a thriving business with further room for upside
- Forecast EBITDA $814,052 approx. (owner-operated) for CY2022 (9A + 3F)