– Ultra-private boutique lodge comprising twenty-five spa suites and cabins, a manager’s cottage and a guest lounge all offering panoramic views of Lake Lyell and the surrounding mountain ranges.
– Located within 2.5 hours of Sydney and 30 minutes from Blue Mountains National Park.
– Facilities include a tennis court, BBQ pavilion, pool room and mountain and lake facing lookouts all accessible by sealed roads.
– Self-contained accommodation ranges from 42sqm* cabins to a 60sqm* penthouse suite each with private spa baths.
– Established and profitable operation with multiple value-add opportunities.
– Opportunity to add additional cabins / suites or erect bubble tents / glamping (STCA).
– Picturesque landscape offering tranquility and a sense of the surrounding mountain ranges.
– Positioned on the northern end of Lake Lyell which offers a range of activities including fishing, canoeing, 4WDing and bird watching.
– Significant land parcel of 47.68*ha.
– Currently is and will continue to benefit from the strong regional surge Australia is experiencing.
– Centrally located between Bathurst (Airport), Katoomba and the Jenolan Caves.
– Currently run under management, however vacant possession is attainable.
Click here to view the press release.